Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I live in California and I'm planning on going to Arizona State University after I graduate. Do I have to pay out-of-state tuition if I go to ASU? Also, if I were to stay here in California and go to a junior college until I get enough units to transfer to ASU, do I have to pay extra as a transfer?|||California and Arizona both participate in the Western Undergrad Exchange which allows students from those states to attend schools in the other member states at reduced rates or in-state rates. However, the program doesn't include all schools or all programs. In some cases, students from other states are limited in number, so you have to apply early for the reduced rates. In your case, the main campus at Arizona State (the Tempe campus), does not participate. Here's a list of the participating schools:

http://wue.wiche.edu/search_results.jsp?鈥?/a>|||No, you have to be a resident of a state for at least 1 year prior to, to qualify for in state tuition.|||Everyone pays out of state tuition if they have not resided in a state for a year before the application.|||You would not get in state tuition.
You would not pay more as a transfer student. But you are going to pay more for being an out of state student.|||College is out of the question.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment