Friday, March 9, 2012

I am a future teacher as I am working towards my BA in Secondary Education with a Middle school focus in Mathematics and Science. Arizona is a state I am considering moving to and was curious if anyone knew the average salary of a new teacher in Arizona. I was not focusing on any certain city or location but just a relative average. Thanks.|||Go to the Department of Education website for Arizona. They should have salary ranges for each county, and then they break them up according to if you have a BA or an MA and what step you are at. If you are brand new with a BA, you will be the lowest salary on that list. But don't fret, the benefits are pretty good for teaching.|||prolly 20 to 25grand a year thats what most teachers tell me in phoenix they make starting off. then if uve worked long enough 50 k.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment