Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Im going to Vegas and Arizona right after thanksgiving, and I want to know what the temperature is going to be like. I live in NY and I have no clue how I should pack. Is it long-sleeve weather? or will I be good with short sleeves? thats basically what I need to know... Short or Long sleeves!|||Depends on where you're travelling in AZ. In late November, Grand Canyon, Sedona and Flagstaff can be cold and snowy; you'll need your NY winter clothes. Vegas and Phoenix; long sleeves (possibly sweater weather) with a medium jacket. Here in the desert, when the sun goes down the temperature plummets.

Vegas/Phoenix - highs in the mid 60's, lows in the mid 40's.

(Vegas can average 4-7 degrees cooler than Phoenix)|||wunderground has a travel weather planner, its great.|||Las Vegas Average weather

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/weather.h鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment