Saturday, March 3, 2012

I live in Phoenix AZ. 85022 and I am starting my snack/soda combo vending business. I have machines with 19 snack and 5 can drink selections. I must have faxed 500 businesses so far in the arizona area and I can't get one location. I am trying to find businesses that have at least 50 employees or more and a lot of foot traffic. I have 10 vending machines and I want to make between $4,000 to $6,000 net income each month from the 10 machine/10 locations. Please I am stuggling to find locations. I need a good lead. I need someone to help me find businesses in my area that need vending machine that I can service for free for them. Email me let me know. Thanks|||You need to advertise. Make letters and send them out to places. Offices building, schools, stores, libraries, etc...|||Only in America.......

火车采集器
  • thai recipes
  • wich wich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment