Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do you think of the possibility of Vince Young going to the Arizona Cardinals? Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Breaston need a good QB, and I believe Vince is that guy.|||I believe there's a pretty good chance. He won't be too expensive like McNabb, and I bet the Cardinals will be looking for just about anything. Young has had some success and deserves the full confidence of an organization to go out and play 16 regular season games (if healthy of course) before he is written off. The Cardinals are definitely in a position to give him that opportunity.|||Its possible and all things considered it may not happen. I like Vince Young, I think he has shown that he can play at the pro level, but he has not always been consistent. I think he needs to get some personal issues under control and come to terms with change. Then I think the change of scenery will be good for him and he'll have a good year. If it happens to be Arizona, even better. But most likely, he may wind up in Dallas or Miami.|||Could happen and would be really ironic. Vince young Houston Native goest to Arizona to play for a team that Matt leinart (who now plays for the Texans in vinces home town) used to play for. And of course the 2 QB's went Head to Head in the greatest CFB game ever.|||he will end up with some s-it team,maybe the cowboys,or redskins (forget about the redskins shannahan doesn't like black quarterbacks. he would fit in with the cardnials|||Vince Young is not the right answer ... He will create problems in the locker room and on the field. I like the Cardinals, so I think it's better that they focus on McNabb as QB .....|||i think Minnesota and arizona will be a good fit for him|||I see it happening...Arizona lacks a running game as well and he'll somewhat fill that hole|||I hope so because I dont want him in Minnesota|||yep/ however no nfl this fall means no contracts

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment