Tuesday, February 21, 2012

18 yr old guy from Arizona moving to London. I have 1200 Pound. I have worked sales all my life. I love retail but would love to work at a bar. Where should I stay that is cheap? Where should I try looking for jobs? Most importantly Should I go to London or Germany?|||拢1200 should last about two weeks in London. I would not even think of moving to London unless you have a place to stay you will also need a work permit which is unlikely to be granted to someone who wants to be a barman. You will have to convince immigration dept. you have the means to support yourself in the most expensive city on Earth|||I went to London from Texas at 18 with only 2,000 pounds. Go to LONDON! Trust me the cultural barrier will be hard enough to gap without language. Most importantly though you need a VISA!!! to work or you will get deported and never be able to come back EVER! SO check out a think called BUNAC they gave me my visa it worked out really well. I've been there 3 additional years now getting an undergrad. LONDON ROCKS! Best of luck X

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment