Friday, February 24, 2012

Instead of relying on Arizona's power and water now they can all practice what they preach. Maybe they can all gather in circles and beat drums while praising their great Al Gore... I'm just glad they get to go green. Thanks for helping our environment Arizona!|||lol, they talk big until their fake boobs melt from the lack of air conditioning.

LOL w/ Liberty!!!|||Wonder how long it would take before the residents themselves are jamming steel tubing in the ocean bottom while standing on a surfboard.|||Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I cannot see the Federal government acquiescing in this playground squabble|||I think the LA City Council included wording that they would boycott unless it hurt LA.
Gotta love Marxists - so strong, so principled!

/sarc|||As L.A. residents include a high percentage of illegals what would you expect ?|||Absolutely. They can go solar like they are always preaching to us about.|||yes. LA should turn out its lights and quit warming the globe.|||I support the LA boycott -- I don't live there so it is easy for me

火车采集器
  • qdoba coupons
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment