Friday, February 24, 2012

ON average, tell me the avg cost to go to a 4 year college plan in Arizona.|||Oh, my god! I live in Phoenix, Az. I have been procrastinating in community college for the last two semesters waiting until I can qualify for in-state tuition rates. On average, it will cost you (out of state) $7,900 per semester, and this is at Arizona State University. I believe the same goes for Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona, the only 3 public universities in Arizona. Do not even think about private education here. Oh, most of the students at ASU live off of daddy's credit card, so it is known as the university of the rich and famous. Hope this helps.|||It is the desert, but there are so many things to do here. It is a huge college town so there is always something going on, you just have to be open to new things. The summer season is terrible, very hot, but there are pools everywhere!

Report Abuse

火车采集器
  • compare cars
  • restaurant week nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment