Friday, February 24, 2012

So I live in Scottsdale, Arizona and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any stores where can I get some of the fallowing :
Vegemite
Passion fruit
Dragon fruit

Its an odd combination, but they are just foods I've never had before and I really want to try them.
So does anyone know where I can find these?
Do you know of any other exotic foods I should try?
Whats the best way to eat the foods?|||Vegemite...try at Cost Plus World Market
Passionfruit or Dragonfruit...is Tang's Market still around?
There's also this little gourmet grocery store that used to be on the south side of Lincoln just west of Scottsdale Road, up in Paradise Valley area, that might carry exotic fruits and other international products.|||Vegemite may prove to be the most difficult to find. Look for any type of stores that cater to the british. I know it is Australian, but they tend to supply Aussie items as well.
As for Passion Fruit and Dragon Fruit-Most asian grocery stores will carry these when in season. Go in and ask them when they will have them.
Also ask for Durian. It is a large spiny looking fruit that tastes great. Getting to eat it is a chore as it is one of the smelliest fruits out there. It smells like rotting flesh but tastes amazing.
Good luck to you

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment