Friday, February 24, 2012

I am receiving my masters in school psychology in Arizona but plan to move back to California when I'm done. How can I transfer my degree to start working in the school districts there?|||I dont think you would need to transfer a degree that you have (will have) recieved.

As long as you graduate from an accredited program (a good school in Arizona like Univ of Arizona would help) then its just a matter of the school districts recognizing your masters. There is no transfering going on.|||Just to add to the above statement. I believe that you have to apply for Licensure in the State you will be moving to.

Report Abuse

|||uh, incorrect lildude.

you must be sure that your credential will applicable to CA. AZ is much different (less stringent standards). If you get NCSP you will not have an issue. You also do not need a masters to be a school psychologist... just the applicable PPS cred

Report Abuse

|||Well, since you are learning about school psychology in Arizona, you must realize that psychology in California is different. You will need to apply to one of the UC Schools for a Masters in California School Psychology so that you will be able to help all the California kids and their hippie new-age problems.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment