Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday I was drinking an Arizona Ice Tea the green one with honey.
Then thankfully someone spotted something floating at the bottom.
It was a mushroom shape with slime and black stuff inside and around it.
I was sick to my stomach the whole day-I don't know if it was psychological.
I have called them but no one answers.|||You can return it to the retailer who will usually just give you another bottle.

OR
You could save the bottle and the contents and have a lawyer contact the mfgr they may do something special for you or make some sort of settlement.

DO NOT FAKE this type of claim The mfgrs will test the bottle and the substance, and if faked, you will be liable for both civil and criminal penalties

火车采集器
  • pop cap games
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment