Friday, February 24, 2012

I am a big fan of Arizona GreenTea, so when I found it cost only 1 dollar for 1.24 L in Dollar Tree, I couldn't wait to get one. However, it is so cheap that I am wondering about if the one I got in Dollar Tree was a real product or not. Why do I have to pay more than 1.5 dollors for 240 mL in stores like Wawa but it only cost 1 dollar for 1.24 L at Dollar Tree? Can anyone tell me why?

By the way, I cannot find the expired date on the bottle of 1.24 L. Can anyone tell me why can't I find the due date on it? Does it mean that it is not a "real" product from Arizona?|||If the skew number is the same then it is the same no matter where you purchase it.|||is so funny I was about to ask the same question...I just bought a six pack of arizona green tea (12oz. boxes) in a dollar store in Miami, I asked the cashier about the expiration date, she said it must be there...but never found it...anyway I bought it! and taste the same....so go for it!

Report Abuse

|||yes it is the same thing, and is not out of date or no where close to being out of date.
it would be against the law to sell it out of date...
and for expiration dates. check the side labels of the bottle, and the cap

Source :i am Ast Store Manger

Report Abuse

|||It is the same product, just a tad off date|||Yes it is the same thing|||Yes, it's the exact same thing. It may be close to the expiration date or it could be the exact same product as in the stores. The dollar stores usually don't stock the same thing at any given time. They purchase product surpluses, discount products, and products that may be close to expiring. I would not worry about getting that tea.|||yes it is the same product, and yes it is old. these stores buy products from other retailers at a reduced price.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment