Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am looking to ship my horse from Tampa Florida to around the Grand Canyon Arizona area. I am looking for an estimated price. Please NO gessing I need to know if i can afford it or if I need to get a second job. I cant leave my horse behind. Thank You|||It's usually about a dollar a mile. You can use Mapquest to find out how approximately how many miles it is.


I recommend using http://www.travelinghorse.com/ to get a quote.|||It's probably less if you cremate it. I heard UPS has a great dead horse shipping policy. Plus the weight will be greatly reduced for Priority Mailing.

Love,

Horselover3219 ;(|||I know for me, in Canada, to travel only two hours was 160.
But that was a steal. Most often it's 100 an hour.

You need to contact some trailering services in the area.
Have exact addresses.,

No one here can give you exact.
You need to do this yourself.

Google: Horse Trailering in [insert your current area here].

Then talk to the people to figure it out.
Good luck and safe travelling.|||Try USHIP.com. You put in the zip codes and it gives you an estimate. My trainer says you can't be in a hurry becuase they fill empty spots and bring your horse when they have one. I haven't used them before, and she said one site like that is good and one is bad, so I'd ask around some more to find out which is which, but at least it will give you an idea.

http://www.uship.com/|||Try uship you can get a quote. Google uship|||It cost me $1500 to ship my horse from Michigan to Montana a couple of years ago with Nation-Wide Horse Transport. It ain't cheap. And, like someone mentioned, you don't get to choose specific pick up and delivery dates as they work around their schedule. Additionally, they usually don't deliver directly but rather take it to a hub where the horse might stay for a day or three and then go out to your destination on another truck.

火车采集器
  • florida drivers license
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment