Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Due to a recent windstorm, I am in need of a new tree for my front yard (HOA requirement). I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tree to get as a replacement. I need something that can survive both central Arizona and my lack of a green thumb. I also would like one that has deep roots rather than ones that spread over an area.|||The HOA must give some type of guidelines, usually trees with water seeking roots, like willows and black gum are forbidden because they destroy sewer and water lines, and shallow rooted trees are forbidden because they raise the pavement in the street and crack house foundations. Fruit trees are forbidden by HOA's because the fruit on the ground attracts rodents and flys.

So give us a clue, what does the HOA guidelines say? I would suggest something like an English Walnut Tree, or a Hazel Nut Tree, both should do fine in your area.|||Blue palo verde, or mesquite tree

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment