Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I don't think she'll pay if I win in small claims if she doesn't have her wages garnished, I don't know if I can garnish without an attorney in Arizona. Any advice would help. Thanks!|||Everything has to be done through a attorney and through the courts you cant just call up and say hey so and so owes me $1,500 i want you to keep it from her paycheck, that would be theft now if you sue her and win a judgement the judge not you can garnish her wages if she has basically no assets. Dont expect alot the fed gov wont let you touch $154 of her weekly paycheck so lets say she made $300/wk after taxes it would be say $260 thats 260-154=$106 you can have a max garnishment of 25% of that "disposable" income so 106x0.25 =$26.50/wk or $106/month not really worth all the hassle unless they make like 40k+ a year best of luck though!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment