Friday, February 24, 2012

Is it legal to shoot your gun in the desert where there is no one. I hear you have to be a mile away from any roads or something...

So yeah where in ;Phoenix, Arizona or Avondale, Arizona can i take my gun to the desert and just shoot away?|||besides the NRA, you can also check with Game & Fish (for hunters rules). I've heard the same as you with the one mile away from roads or buildings, but I would verify it before heading out.|||Contact your local National Rifle Association (find them in the phone book) and ask them. I used to live in Cochise County, but it's been awhile. From what I remember, you had to have permission on private land and not allowed on public (mostly national forest) land. I'm not certain. Check with the NRA.|||ANYWHERE!!|||You can't shoot guns within city limits. There is the Ben Avery shooting range at the Carefree Hwy (74) and I-17.
Do you have an off-roadable vehicle? If so, just drive out into the desert. Make sure to look for signs not to.|||With all the new construction in Avondale, you're going to have to go way out. I use to see people shooting way out at the Hassayampa river (3339th Ave and the I-10).|||I used to go shooting way out west along the I-10, I can't remember the name of the exit but going Westbound you'll have a large mound of dirt on the passenger side of the car and then you'll come to a gas station with an A&W in it, take that exit and hang a right (North) drive up the road a few miles and there are a ton of mountains and others out there shooting. Just be mindful of your surroundings. You can also hit a few of the shooting ranges and gun clubs around the valley. I'll be going to one near Mesa and doing a full writeup on it on my travel blog. Keep an eye out at http://www.travelblogity.com for the review, I plan on going Thanksgiving weekend.

火车采集器
  • raw foods
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment