Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to hike from the California side of Arizona to New Mexico, and I was wondering if there's a trail that goes through the entirety of Arizona, or a series of broken trails I can follow. Anyone have any insight into this?|||That will be about a 400 mile hike. Are you sure you're up to it?|||I don't think so - I used to live in New Mexico. More than once, in fact. I went looking and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-distan鈥?/a> It doesn't show any such thing. Most of the long trails I know of are north-south, though I don't know why. Certainly both states are crisscrossed with trails. Patching a route together could take awhile. I hope I don't need to say that it's outright desert. Food, water, and other provisions are going to be real important, as there is none to be had unless you can chase down a rabbit. That's a grueling trip - I've hiked a lot in that country, though nowhere near as far. Try the USGS for maps, maybe.

火车采集器
  • mike geary
  • popeyes menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment