Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what type of material to I need to know to pass the 9th grade in Arizona? Like fractions? graphing? integers and proportions, inverse, identity, reel numbers, whole numbers and such? or must I know more advanced stuff? I am in 8th grade now.

please explain what I must know, and what I mite learn.|||You're in the 8th grade now...why don't you wait to worry about the 9th grade later? It all depends on the classes you're gonna take. You know you'll have the essentials like English, math, science, history (or geography to start out), PE of some sort (it could be a PE-related class) or a sport, and elective (such as a language). I wouldn't stress about it now while you're in the 8th grade.|||relax man. im sure youll pass anyway. if your askin these kind of questions im sure your bound to pass. worry about the now. dont get ahead of yourself brother.|||As far as I know, nothing to pass 9th. With the "no child left behind" act, you will pass 9th, 10th and 11th. You need to worry about how many credits you will have in your senior year, then you will know if you earn a diploma or not. Find out what classes are being offered for the next year in your upcoming school so you can get a heads up.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment