Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Most patriots agree that the law was the right thing to do. However, whether it will have a positive or negative economic impact has not been determined. While getting rid of the illegals will lower the tax burden and cause more real Americans to move to Arizona, there are reports of large numbers of hotel cancellations, and that the cities of Los Angeles and Washington DC are no longer doing business and divesting from all Arizona based companies.

Do you think that the rule of law will stand or will liberal economic blackmail rule the day?|||Stop and think for a moment, the present cost of supporting illegal immigrants on the State of Arizona is what everyone seems to be ignoring. Let's start with schooling, both elementary and high school, the cost of maintaining the court system and the jails and prisons, not to mention the cost of hospitals and clinics. And let's not forget how have the cities of Los Angeles and Washington D.C. help support the State of Arizona, I ask you? Let me ask you, you address the supposedly large number of hotel cancellations, would you want to go to Arizona right now under the present circumstances, I don't think so, do you? And let me ask you how many booking were the cities of Washington D.C. and Los Angeles generating prior to the passing the new immigration law? I really don't think there were that many, do you? And as for business, I really don't think either city was doing very much business if any with Arizona, but do correct me if I'm wrong. I think the rule of law will prevail and I also think that honest businesses will start moving back to Arizona as well as Americans looking for a good place to live!|||Negative. "If I have a shots-fired call or the potential to stop someone who might be checked for documented status, I'm going to do that before I respond to shots fired because I won't get sued if don't respond to shots fired," he said|||It's already had a severly negative impact on the state.

This is what happens when the last two govenors here have been women. Time to get the estrogen out of the govenor's mansion.|||Negative. Business are already pulling their support out. AZ number three business trading partner is the Country of Mexico. Kiss those pesos goodbye.|||Negative: Monkin... if with the new law the ilegals would be in jail not deported... the cost of a person in jail is even higher than let them work or deported to their countries.|||I believe long run it might hurt the economy of the state
since if they spend the state gets a profit
if they save they don't

also the cost to deport them as well...|||I'm a patriot, and the law is idiotic.

The AZ Attorney General agrees.

火车采集器
  • chicago restaurant week
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment