Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have lived in Arizona over 4 years. Graduated from college. My drivers license is from Texas. How do I become a citizen of Arizona?


I want to do this so that I can get medical marijuana under prop 203, and yes I do have a qualify medical disability that would allow it to be approved. But do I need to be a resident to apply for a medical marijuana card?|||four years? tell me you haven't been paying out of state tuition to go to school in arizona. wow. rent an apartment, change your license over as you should have years ago. voila, you are a resident.|||if you weren't too busy smoking pot you would have figured out that you could have been a resident 3 years years ago|||Simple.

Get a driver's license in Arizona and start paying taxes there instead of Texas.|||registered as a permanent resident get the AZ vehicle and driver's license

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment