Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im 14 and I would like to have my navel and my lip pierced. The only problem is my mom would freak, so it would be best if I didn't ask for her permission. Also, I'm also open to piercing them by myself, but I need directions from someone who knows what they are doing. But if anyone knows a place in Arizona that I could get both done professionally that would be really helpful.|||I wouldn'y do a DIY lip piercing.
But I've done 3 out of 4 of my own navel piercings.
(I have 4 navel piercings in a cross shape surrounding my navel)

Steralize the needle and jewellery in BOILING water.
I actually used the end of my compass to do the piercing (the little pointy thing you put a pencil into to draw circles).
Numbing cream can help (just apply directly onto the area you intend on piercing).
If you aren't using numbing cream, pinch the skin for 40 seconds or so or until it numbs itself (Ice will not help in the navel area). I recommend just sticking a peg on it for a while.
Have some tissues around, it shouldn't bleed too much if at all, but keep them handy.
There is no veins, nerves or anything that could be damaged in the navel area, so don't stress.
I think that's about it.

Keep everything clean.
Don't play with the jewellery once it's done.
Wash in sea salt (salt water).

xoxo|||No good piercer will do it without parental consent.

I did my snakebites and I don't see why you shouldn't. Just be smart about it.

I recommend buying a sterile needle from bmeshop.com. You can also buy jewelry there but usually you can get sterile jewelry from a piercing shop by yourself.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment