Saturday, March 3, 2012

Also community golf courses, Jacuzzis and tennis courts. My friend moved to Glendale, Arizona and this seems unreal compared to my neighborhood in foxboro, mass with no neighborhood activities. Does anybody live in Arizona in one of these neighborhoods or visit family or friends in one of these communities.|||Absolutely. There are a lot of them in Arizona actually.

I almost moved into a community like that. It just looks like any normal neighborhood but there are community pools, playgrounds, golf courses, etc.|||North carolina golf community & nc golf course profiles and listings here at http://www.ncgolfers.com/north鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

|||Yes, most neighborhoods I've seen in AZ have all those ammenities.|||The new communities (in Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Anthem, and in growing cities in the east valley) do as far as golf, tennis, and parks. Mostly everyone has their own pool in their back yard.|||yes its true, alot of these towns outside of phoenix are expanding fast. It depends what community you live in. it could be a huge apartment complex or a huge housing community where there are several parks and a pool or two.

I lived in Mesa

Its not all thats it hyped up to be, its nice dont get me wrong but like were we live (i live in chicago) we have the woods or even the lake and park to go to. We have good reliable public transportation.

public trans. sucks over there, the parks suck because you can only hang out at night or 6 months of the year cause the other six everything in the park is HOT AS HECK.

I lived in one community that had a pool and it was cool.|||I'd say probably more than half of them now ... check out Chandler, Awhatukee, Surprise, Queen Creek, Anthem ...|||There are many apartment complexes that have a swimming pool in the middle. But, I don't think that it is a popular thing that many people are using it. I don't think it is popular at all... But, I haven't lived in many other apartments, so I can't say that about them. But, I know for the 3 different apartments that I have lived in before, nobody uses the pool much at all..|||Yes its real. The pictures of AZ you see arent doctored. Its really true and beautiful.|||careful what pool you swim in in PHX
1000 of babys drown in pools every year there.
lot stupid people in PHX. crackheads|||Yeah they have community pools, but you have to pay an association fee to use all that stuff....its good if you use it, but not good if you dont.|||Yes it's true. Different developments have pools but not all. Good to investigate if U're look'g for 1 w/ a pool. Also good to look in an area close to work since the traffic has gotten worse w/ more people moving here.
I was born here & it's amazing how many people have moved here in the last 14 yrs.

火车采集器
  • dean and deluca
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment