Saturday, March 3, 2012

I recently made my move to Arizona official, and I have an out of state drivers liscense that expired in June... Can I still obtain my az drivers liscense or is it to late? I was told I may have to re take the drivers test or road test.|||You may have to take the test again, but if you drive without a valid license, the fine is rather large.

Pick up the booklet, read it, and take the test. Big deal.|||You will have to take the driving test over again. Better have birth certificate or passport for proper USA ID and a utility bill with your new address on it. Prepare to take a number and wait in line, at the DMV Office. Best thing to do is call the Arizona Dept DMV for more current information.|||Look it up on the Az. DMV website or call them and ask.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment