Saturday, March 3, 2012

My vehical was reposessed. I can pay the money to have the title cleared but not the $265 to have it released. I'm told that in Arizona towing companies can not hold your vehical ransom. Any help would be appreciated.|||They have the right to, not only "hold" your car until they are paid, but can also charge you a per-day storage fee until it is paid. This is part of the recovery charges when a car is repossessed.|||I'm not sure about Arizona law, I don't live there. However in every state I have lived in, a towing company can hold your vehicle until you have paid there fees. If you believe they are breaking the law, you can contact the Attorney General for assistance. Your best bet is to borrow the money to pay their fees as many tow companies also charge for storage.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment