Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm an electrical contractor trying to land build contracts in Arizona. Any tips?|||Try searching yahoo groups in your area. Go to your local Home Depot and lowes... Start cold calling companies, offering your services. Don't waist your money on leaving business cards everywhere... You need to network in your area...Ask the local unemployment agency. There also may be an association for Electricians that you can get info from...hth|||I'm so glad I could be of some help. I wish you the best in your business.

And if you or someone you know may need really affordable benefits, give me a shout...

Report Abuse

|||I am in Tucson and I personally have had some luck going to msn.com under Careers. You can search by city or zip code and job type. Sometimes the pickings are pretty slim, but other times the pickings are GREAT! But, give it a try anyway. I wish you the best of luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment