Saturday, March 3, 2012

My boyfriend just got accepted to Arizona State and we're moving there. I've never been and want to know which cities are the best to live in with children? That are within driving distance to the college. Good schools, neighborhoods, etc...|||If you mean the Tempe (main) campus of ASU, then I would STRONGLY suggest moving to Chandler or Gilbert which is to the south east of Tempe. Depending on the part you pick, it may be a little bit of a drive (20 minutes or so), but this area is very safe, pretty, and a good value (it is newly developed, so the prices are low to get people to move out there). I live in Chandler and go to ASU myself, and I love where I live! Good luck and happy moving! =]|||Glendale is a really nice place to live.|||Glendale is very pretty and basically for young families. Scottsdale is also very nice, a lot of rich people live there lol is is also home of the only mall in arizona that carries stores like juicy couture and Louis Vuitton

They are both very close to tempe.

You will like arizona, very pretty and scenic, and its not miserably hot all the time like everyone thinks it is.|||Tempe is nice for the most part. Mesa kind of mixed. Scottsdale is nice, but can be pricey in some areas. I prefer the west side. Peoria is a little far from the school, but not unreasonable. They have excellent schools!

火车采集器
  • baby boy names 2011
  • tallahassee2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment