Friday, February 3, 2012

All residents, when stopped by police, must show that they are legal residents, even if they are blond haired, blue eyed and speak perfect American English. If they don't have the necessary ID, any and all of them will be subject to arrest, not just those who may be suspected by the police. That would be fair. I wonder how many Arizona residents would support that instead of the current legislation?|||I don't believe the Arizona Law actually requires all citizens to carry ID with them at all times.
In fact, no where else in the country is that true.
You have to have ID for certain activities, such as driving. Also, businesses can require you show ID.
But not having it, is not a crime.
Police can ask you for name, address, etc., if you are being arrested, detained, or on a suspicion you committed or were going to commit a crime, or even witnessed a crime.|||They wouldn't, what's your point?

If you are driving a motor vehicle and you don't have a license, you're busted no matter what your legal status is.

Any time you are cited for anything, the cops need to know who you are and thus, your legal status. You can only be questioned about your legal status if you are being stopped for some other matter.

THAT, Arizona residents don't have a problem with.|||So what? Is that a major inconvenience? The police can stop me for all I care. What do I have to worry about?

This whole racial profiling thing has gone beyond stupid.|||LIBERAL CA has a law saying all residents over 18 has to show cops a state photo ID if asked.............

i don't see whats the difference since a state ID is proof of citizenship.|||it happens to be the law. if stopped and asked by police you must show a form of id or drivers license.|||I believe most states require adults to carry I.D.'s.|||For one thing they can't stop you unless you are committing a CRIME and if I was asked to show my proof so what no big deal i have nothing to hide|||Driver's License will suffice.|||They can always move to your State|||I can't remember the last time I left home without my driver's license.

lp

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment