Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am a single with no dependents as far as tax stuff goes. If I get a job, how much of my paycheck will go towards paying taxes in Arizona and Federal taxes? I want to try to calculate how much money I would be earning.|||Give me a gross pay and I will tell you the net. Or you can do it yourself.

1)http://www.breedlove-online.com/

To the right, the payroll calculator|||The amount that would go to tax would depend on how much you make - a larger % is taken from higher incomes than from lower.|||ADP is a payroll processing firm. Their website has payroll calculators for all 50 states. Enter you state, gross wages, payroll frequency (weekly, biweekly, etc), number exemptions, married ot single, etc and it will calculate your federal, state taxes, etc and give you your net take home pay.

The site is www.adp.com.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment