Monday, February 6, 2012

My husband will be transfered to Phoenix, AZ area, but not for 4 months and I would like to get going on my small business plans (estate sales/appraisals) from Pennsylvania that I want to start in Arizona. Do you think that this is feasible? At least to get the legwork down, make contacts, marketing, etc. What would you do?|||Yes. You should be able to register the business. You can even get an address, if you're willing to fly there and set it up. You can go, for example, to Mailboxes, Etc. (see link) and get one. I believe they will even forward mail to you. For marketing, you could buy a local mailing list (or, check the local chamber of commerce website) to a list of business. In other words, there are many things you can do -- I did this myself.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment