Saturday, March 3, 2012

Arizona's Valentines Day Birthday is on February 14, 2012. This will be your once in a lifetime chance to see Obama gone for good, along with the last Statehood Centennial Celebration until 2059. 2059 is a long way off and General Secretary Obama will be 98 years old when Alaska, Hawaii and Kenya have theirs.|||Of Course, and all anti Obama Regime Americans will be coming also. Happy Birthday Arizona|||Be careful of what you wish for. Meaning "Once you take the red pill, theirs no going back & can't not take the blue pill again". Just buy reading your avatar user name, trust me I'm also upset too just like you. But if it was Obama vs Romney, then I'm going for Obama. If it was Obama vs Bachmann, then I'm voting for Obama. If it was Obama vs Paul, then I'm going for Ron Paul. Both Romney & Bachmann they only care about the rich Americans people instead of all types of Americans. Their goal is to give tax cut on the rich & raise taxes on both lower & middle class Americans. Having a religious freak President like Bachmann & Rick Perry, is very dangerous,scary, & unconstitutional.

Ron Paul has his hands clean who cares about the nation & all type of American people. He's the man to make America stronger again & end corruption in Washington. And yes some of his policy's I strongly disagree but I'm voting for what best for our great nation. IF Ron Paul doesn't get nominated, then I'm voting for Obama. Why? He may be a liar but at least he is less evil compare to other U.S.President. Especially a Republican President.

-Democrat for Ron Paul 2012|||No, once you go red, you will always be dead.
Besides Republicans passed the Immmigration Reform Act of 1986 and gave amnesty to 3 million and then fogot to enforce the rest of it.
25 yearas later we have 20 million MORE illegal aliens.
Do you really think they are going to do anything besides put us further into debt and then leave it up to the Democrats to try and fix it again?|||Don't be ridiculous, but then the way the question is worded suggests your own terrible limitations., I plan to celebrate President Obama's reelection.|||Sorry ma'am, but Obama's reelection is already in the bag since the right wing party can't nominate a candidate with even a shred of national appeal.|||considering the actual election won't be until November 2012, I don't see how that could be. are you expecting Jesus to return to Flagstaff for Valentine's Day or what?|||When Czar Obama loses, what a happy day it will be. but the election will not happen until November 2012, so I don't think I will celebrate till then.|||no it will be to filled with your moronic troll accts|||I can't wait, My family will be there with bells on.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment