Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm currently a freshman at a community college in Illinois and plan on getting my associates after two years. My mom lives in Arizona. I was thinking that, after I get my associate's degree, I could move there for a year. Would that allow me to get the instate tuition for Arizona public universities? Or is there more to it than that?

Also, would my friend be able to move in with us in Arizona and establish residency that way?

Thanks.|||go to www.momsincollege.com at the top menu click on the page link "state contacts" Find Arizona on the list and it will contain a link to the state educational website, as well as, contact numbers, and an email address. They should be able to answer this question based on their state specifications. Hope this helps!|||Yes, if you are living there you just need to prove it.|||You need an official answer from the university in Arizona. You have an unusual situation in that your mom is apparently a resident. If you are paying in state tuition in Illinois and your situation has not been misclassified by the Illinois college, you are probably an Illinois resident. You may need to live in Arizona for a year without taking any classes anywhere to become an Arizona resident for tuition puposes. You would also need to register to vote, obtain an Arizona driver's license or ID card, etc. to fulfill the requirements of Arizona residency. The requirements are usually listed on the websites of state universities.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment