Monday, February 6, 2012

i heard that if i move to arizona there will be scorpions in my house, in my bed, and that i have to check my shoes every morning, etc. is this true? please answer me i want to move there!|||i lived in Phoenix for a little while, and i didn't check my shoes every morn. they do have some big grasshoppers tho. lol <><

p.s.
it is beautfil there too!!|||There are scorpions here just like other places.
We've lived here 15 years and I have only seen one.
It was on the carpet in our apartment.
I found it when I got up during the night without turning on a light, and stepped on it.
It was tiny and almost clear looking. I thought I was gonna die from the burning pain!
We've been our house a long time now, and I have never seen another.
I've only seen 2 tarantulas-both harmless.
The only snakes I have seen were in a biology lab.
Still, I always check my shoes before putting my foot in.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment