Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm wanting t build a house from the ground up in Arizona somewhere between Flagstaff and Kingman. I just wanted to know What are the best building materials to build with in those temps and conditions?|||If I were to build a home in Arizona today, with the high utility costs, I would build it with Adobe. Years ago I worked on an adobe home in Phoenix during the summer. It was so hot in the sun that it kept triggering the breaker switch on my table saw. Without any cooling assistance, the inside of the home never exceeded 68 degrees. Properly constructed adobe homes are cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Good Luck|||Log cabins do well at the higher elevations with more humidity, but not so well nearer Kingman. Too hot and dry.
Several straw bale homes have been built around this are and they are fabulous for the climate--hot or cold.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment