Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it legal to shoot your gun in the desert where there is no one. I hear you have to be a mile away from any roads or something...

So yeah where in ;Phoenix, Arizona or Avondale, Arizona can i take my gun to the desert and just shoot away?|||Usually it's required that you be at least 50' from a road and no part of the load may pass over the road. Just keep outside village limits and be sure to get permission on private property. There's a lot of BLM and state lands there, but keep off Indian lands.|||I am looking myself, all the areas I used to shoot (just off Miller Road/Salome Hwy) have now been Incorporated.

Until I find another place I make the trek up I-17 to Ben Avery.|||the best thing to do, to get an accurate answer to your question, is to contact the sheriffs department, in the area that you would like to shoot

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment