Friday, February 17, 2012

I am planning to take my family fishing and i would like to know where some good lakes are in Arizona...somewhere pretty and where the fish bite!!! THX!|||There might be more, but I do know of two. One is up in the Show Low/Pine Top area. We used to drive by the lake, which I believe was man made, on the way to Pine Top. It's a gradual uphill drive from the valley and is very scenic. And the air, clean and pure, among the
pine trees. The area has become very popular over the years and many homes have been built for a getaway from summers' heat.
I have been to Apache Lake, and it is stocked with the strangest
sucking fish. We went swimming there and these fish come up and
suck on your legs. It really is creepy. They come up to the surface
and you can see them. I've never seen that type before. You can
rent fishing boats at the marina there where they have a restaurant
and supplies.|||Depends on how far you want to go, I really enjoyed Lake Powell up north by Page, Lake Pleasant locally and Patagonia Lake down past Tucson. All are gorgeous and thriving with fish!|||I chartered a boat on Lake Havasu. Caught a ton of stripers (striped bass).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment