Monday, February 6, 2012

I have a retail website that is setup to collect sales tax to my customers living in Arizona. I am having a hard time trying to find where I can register for this online. I need to know how I get the taxes that I have collected to the state of Arizona. Any helpful links would be greatly appreciated!|||As indicated above, you must register with the state in order to do business (and collect/remit sales tax) in the state of AZ. However, if you do not have have a physical presence (inventory or other property), or payroll (other than for the solicitation) of sales in AZ, you are most likely not required to withhold AZ sales tax.|||https://www.aztaxes.gov/default.aspx

Click on "Business Registration" and the "Register New Business".

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment