Friday, February 17, 2012

I have a small amount of money put away that I have saved from social security and VA pension. Can the state of Arizona still freeze it because I owe back child support? ( I pay on the support every month as well )|||How is this a tax question?|||As long as you are not "current" then governmental agencies are allowed to "protect their position" by filing liens and levies. Having said that most agencies I am aware of are more than willing to work with you. As long as you are working with them on a payment plan they will usually 'release' the levies or liens...BUT you have to be on a payment plan that you set up with them...not just making payments when you feel like it.

G'Luck...

Mike Womack, Sr. Partner
Zero Degrees Tax LLP
Moore, OK

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment