Friday, February 3, 2012

i would like to start a home business in arizona & expand to california & other states. what do i need to know.|||contact secretary of states office|||That would depend on the company that you partner with. Some home based businesses have territories for their independent contractors. You would have to check with whatever business you decide to do.

I partnered with an International Wellness Company 5 years ago that has no territories. You can
expand your business not only to different states, but also to 14 different counties.|||Of course! Some home based businesses can the potential to do this. I own my home based business in California and have expanded to other states. I personally know someone who has expanded in every single state of course he has done this in a longer time but yeah you can. You can email and we will see if what I got might fit you erikalyw@yahoo.com|||i think no...................

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment