Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm getting my credential next may from Arizona and I am planning on moving to California to start teaching there. I've heard that I have to take a lot of extra classes to get my credential in California. Is this true? What else would I need to do? Is there anyone out there that has actually done this too? Please help...|||Getting a credential in CA is tricky if you are from out of state. You will have to take extra classes--because in CA we get our credentials after our BAs--a 5th year so to speak. Plus, you will have to take several different tests as well.

My suggestion is to go to the CA Dept. of Education Commission on Teacher Credentialing----- www.ctc.ca.gov.

Tell them you want to get your CA credential--they will have all the updated information. Be patient--there are many hoops to jump through.

Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment