Monday, February 6, 2012

How old do you have to be to get cartilage pierced in Arizona? Thats what I want to know :) In Tucson, Arizona, actually. Thanks.|||Eighteen without parental consent. As for minors...different piercing shops have different age policies. But you will definitely need parental consent if you're a minor.

EDIT-- Call around different shops and see what their age policies are. At one place it will be one certain minimum age, but it will be a different age at another shop!|||i'm pretty sure you can get your cartilage pierced any age. but without parental consent, i think its 18+ like any other place.

please help me??
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Well I'm not in the US but I've noticed the laws are much looser than here in singapore. I'd think cartilage piercings would be allowed for minors to get. I doubt you'd need a parent but most shops would pierce 14 or 16 year olds and above from what I've heard. Facial piercings would be 16 or 18. Why not just go to the shop and ask? They are the ones who know right?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment