Monday, February 6, 2012

My friend is on a plane from Arizona to California. How long will it take her to get here?|||Not very long. A few hours, perhaps?

I have flown from Seattle to Phoenix in excess of 20 times (half family here, half family there) and it is about a 2 1/2 to 3 hour flight. The flight from Seattle to Phoenix is shorter than from Phoenix to Seattle (due to the Jet Stream), I think (although I might have it backwards).

From San Francisco to Phoenix, I believe it was an hour and a half? Barely time to get tired of a bad book, if I remember.

If you know the city, that would help. Try an airline site - any of them should be able to tell you an approximate flight time.

www.alaskaair.com|||Where from and where to? California is a huge state.

I'd expect something like Phoenix to Ontario or LAX to be something around 1-2 hours by plane and 4 hours by car.|||from Phoenix to LA? about an hour. you need to be more specific. california has more then one major airport. theres san diego, LAX, San Francisco, ect...|||Driving, it would take anywhere from 5-9 hours. in a plane, probably 2-3.|||it depends on too many things. especially in calif a lot depends on the traffic|||depends on which part of AZ and which part of CA, but phoenix to LA, about an hour, give or take....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment