Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have seen some of the maps available online, but am looking to hear from riders who take the canals. I live on 19th Ave and Thomas, and work at ASU West, on 51st Ave and Cactus. I was wondering if the canal trail along the Arizona canal is smooth enough for my old road bike, I don't have a mountain bike.|||I ride the trails on a hybrid with large tires. The trails aren't rough, but can be pretty loose in sections, bogging down narrow tires. You might try it with 35's if you can mount them.

If they are wet, either with rain or sprinklers, avoid as the grit sticks like clay.

You can get a paper map of the trails here, but I don't think it identifies which sections are hard surfaced.

Maricopa Association of Governments 302 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 300 Phoenix, Az 85003 602-254-6300

火车采集器
  • nada bluebook
  • harcourt math
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment