Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm planning to move to Arizona end of this year. My driver's license renewal is end of next year. What will i do?|||You have 6 months after you move to a new state to get a new drivers liscense with your new states address on it. Don't panic. It happens all the time. Just find the DMV near where you live and tell them you moved. You may need to bring your social security card as well.|||When you get to Arizona, find out what they require for someone with an out of state driver's license. Most states will require you to have your new state's license within a few weeks of moving there. When I moved from Virginia to Pennsylvania, I had 30 days to get a PA license. I just had to give them my Virginia license and show them proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment