Monday, February 6, 2012

Me and my friend keep on arguing, because I have a boyfriend who lives in Arizona and he says when it's midnight in Wisconsin, it's 10 in Arizona. My friend says there is no difference. Help me prove my friend that I'm right. I've tried telling her, she says that there is no time difference.|||The answer is it depends.

Arizona is one of the few states that don't observe Daylight Savings Time. So that means they don't change their clocks in the spring or fall.

So right now, Arizona is two hours behind Wisconsin. However, next month when you change your clock back one hour in Wisconsin, your boyfriend in Arizona will not. So then you will only be one hour apart.|||http://www.travelmath.com/time-difference/from/Arizona/to/Wisconsin


check that site out, wisconsin is indeed 2 hours ahead (I had no idea either, I just assumed that since they almost lined up that it'd be the same time, but then I don't understand the time zone differences either)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment