Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Virginia's Civil war nonsense and it's "okay to fire a gay" decree are now being ignored when Arizona topped it.
Are they going to try again for the top spot? Will South Carolina make a move to get into position again? Or is another state going to take the lead on crazy?|||I'm sure it's not over for Virginia's politicians; they'll get another chance to show their bigotry before 2010 is over.|||Are you nominating S. Carolina?

I think Cali. They spent 9 BILLION to save the hollywood sign from developers. WHAT?????

Don't they have a deficit problem? Are they broke or solvent? 9 Billion on a sign sounds solvent to me.|||I'm a Virginian, and proud to be one.
Now I'm extremely proud of those from Arizona, too! You go Arizonians and uphold the Constitution and laws of this country!|||very|||my hat is off to Arizona...i hope other states follow

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment