Monday, February 6, 2012

I would like to have my small truck here in Panama but would like to know the best way to ship it here. I do not want to drive the long distance from Arizona to Panama City.|||I know you can ship it to Costa Rica, (San Diego or Ensenada would probably be the closest ports to AZ) but I don't think it is possible to get it to Panama by boat.I have driven from Tijuana,MX. to Panama City (3000mi.+/-) on a couple of occasions and believe it would be less expensive to ship it by boat to Costa Rica where you could pick it up and drive it to your final destination in Panama.See link below for more information.(One of several companies that ship cars by boat.)
The most important thing you can do now is to check Panama's three R's, Rules,Regulations and Restrictions. Every country is different.Make sure you can 'legally' import your vehicle to Panama.I would also encourage you to talk to a respected mechanic to insure that parts are readily available for your truck in Panama so you wont be 'truckless' while waiting for parts to be shipped from the U.S.

http://www.shipmyvehicle.com/Internation鈥?/a>|||i think you have to try to ship your car by Evergreen but it'll cost a lot.|||by ship will be the best.Google you try to find in yellow pages freight companies in your area.Try a few of them,usually there is a big difference in price|||I would check Panamanian laws first. Some countries, Colombia is a prime example, it is illegal to import a used car.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment