Friday, February 3, 2012

what do people think of arizona, is it a popular state or does no one talk about it so when you hear arizona what do you think|||i'm from cali and visited Tempe just a few weeks ago..it was awesome! Yes, it was hot..but not intolerable. It's a great party town and the people are friendly! Also visited Sedona and Jerome. It was beautiful! I will alway think of the great time I had when I was there when I hear "Arizona"!|||I live there so I always hear about it! I love it though!|||It's dry and hot, however Phoenix and Maricopa County area is the new up and coming areas to move to. I think it made top 5. It's still dry and hot and when it does rain they have flash flooding as the ground is so hard it can't absorb water fast enough.|||Hot. Has nice places. Not for me.|||i lived in Arizona for 7 years and when i hear Arizona i cannot wait to go back! one of my favorite states|||Arizona is a very diverse state. We have everything from Phoenix that is around 112 degrees, on average, during the summer to Flagstaff that is our "snowbowl" for skiing, and just about everything in between. Cactus to Aspens and Pines. If you don't like heat, and I mean really really hot weather for 6 months of the year, then Southern Arizona is not the place for you. Northern Arizona is very nice. Sedona is about as pretty as it gets and it has seasons, unlike southern AZ.
There is really not much to do here for as big as it is. Unless you are into sports or movies. We have a Baseball arena, Basketball arena, Football stadium, both college and professional and that is about it. A few water parks, a few lakes that are a joke as we are losing so much water they are barely bigger than ponds now. So, hot, dry and boring in southern part, beautiful, laid back and interesting in Northern.|||i think of that lake that everybody goes on during spring break. I lived in New Mexico and colorado for about 4 years|||I dont know...but just seeing the question being AZ was funny looking....made me smile.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment